Tuesday, March 15, 2011

JC (in)Flux - So it Begins



Living in the shadows of what is arguably the greatest city in the world can be daunting and up until somewhat recently, economically and culturally debilitating.  JC has been my home for a significant part of my life, and I have seen the worst and best of what this city has to offer.  JC has served as little more than a route to and from NYC for many; but now a scene continues to grow and a voice finally registers. With a camera, an opinion and an ethernet connection, I will bring the good, the bad and the ugly of both myself and JC to the web.  A voyeur of sorts, with an opinion often expressed passionately, I will narcissistically document my daily sights, tastes, feelings, and interactions. Whether it be food, fashion, nightlife, art, debauchery, random rants, local/world events or human interaction; this blog will serve as my documentation of a person and city (in)flux.

I kindly ask for patience as I juggle freelance gigs, owning a business, everyday BS, functioning addiction(s), and a new blogging venture. Please check back often, subscribe/comment when you can and spread the word.

3 comments:

  1. Good I'm glad. JC is very much an enigma, still. All the places I live, there's still something magical there. I'll be reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. An enigma indeed. A constant chameleon... as we've witnessed the many incarnations just this past decade. Glad you'll be reading Lloyd and thanks for the feedback.

    ReplyDelete