Friday, December 9, 2011

(FY)Information - 2011 through a Lense



I realized pretty early on that my brain works similar to a camera (unfortunately the same can't be said for my teachers and guardians). I look at an image, develop it and store it to memory. I learn through visuals, understand through visuals and think in visuals. These are reasons why I understand people more through their body language rather than the BS spewed from their lips. I believe these brain mechanics helped develop my passion and eventual career in filmmaking. Nothing sums up an event, experience or year like a perfectly timed photograph. They're often a powerful trigger that can take you back to a time and place, reigniting the feelings that your loss of memory struggles to find. Click on the links below and jog your memory of 2011 through some powerful imagery.



Links to Year in Review:

No comments:

Post a Comment